Sense Ride 2 GTX by Salomon is ideal for training in the worst conditions.
- Use: Training and competitions
- Terrain: All terrain
- Foot shape: Standard fit
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 290 g
- Waterproof materials
- Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit™ membrane
- Built into the upper material
- Highly waterproof and breathable
- Heat regulation for optimal comfort
- Resistant to rough terrain
- Protection from poor weather conditions
- Keeps your feet cool and dry in all conditions
- EndoFit® inner cuff
- Improves feel on the ground and comfort
- SensiFit™ foot cradling system
- Precise foot support
- 3D stretch mesh exterior
- Excellent breathability
- Quick drying
- Freedom of movement
- Simple and effective QuickLace™
- Lace Pocket
- Bonded upper
- Profeel film
- Mechanism that joins the back of the shoe to the forefoot
- Reinforces foot support during intermediate stride phase
- Improves overall gait
- Smooth at stable at the midfoot
- Offers a responsive stride
- Reduced side effects from vibrations
- Ortholite® footbed
- For a cool, dry foot environment
- Excellent cushioning
- Vibe: exclusive construction that reduces vibrations
- Cushioning and dynamic
- Effective even at extreme temperatures
- EnergyCell+: light, high-quality foam
- Durable rebound
- OPAL light, durable material
- Enables flexibility and foot comfort
- High rebound properties
- ContaGrip® Wet Traction
- High quality
- Natural rocker profile
- Exceptional grip on wet and unstable ground
- Exceptional performance
- Heel/toe height: 27/19 mm
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit: Designed to be bonded to the upper, the Invisible Fit membrane disappears into the upper to prevent wrinkles and folds.
This creates a significant reduction in pressure points and enables a perfect fit on the forefoot.
This new Gore membrane provides lighter shoes that absorb less water and dry faster.
SENSIFIT™: Actively cradles the foot to ensure natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support. By creating both comfort and support in such a revolutionary way, the fit even adapts to the conditions and shape of the foot.
ENDOFIT™: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and foot wrapping.
QUICKLACE™: Friction-free laces. When you pull on the lace, it tightens equally on both sides. It takes just a single pull to tighten the laces for a perfect fit and then the lace pocket hides the lacing away. Quick, light and comfortable and your laces won't loosen or come undone mid-stride.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
VIBE: It combines EnergyCell + and OPAL technologies with an exclusive assembly that attenuates vibrations reducing adverse effects to the body while delivering a responsive stride.
ENERGY CELL+: High density midsole that provides superior cushioning, full foot support, energy management to control foot rolling and prevent over pronation.
OPAL: Cushioned material inserted into the midsole. It provides flexibility and comfort under the foot, with high rebound properties. Guaranteed cushioning and dynamism, it combines all the advantages. It is just as good in extreme temperatures.
CONTAGRIP®: Unique technology that ensures a better grip and traction, lightweight with the perfect mix of rubber, geometry and thickness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.