Editor of the website Privatesportshop.com (website and mobile app)
PRIVATE SPORT SHOP SAS
PRIVATE SPORT SHOP SAS
460, avenue des Bigos
Registered Trade Number
SIREN 529 079 667 (RCS Montpellier)
VAT Identification Number
FR77 529 079 667
France Travel and Tour Operators Registration Number N°IM034150004 Financial Guarantee: GROUPAMA ASSURANCE-CREDIT, 5 rue du Centre, 93199 NOISY-LE-GRAND CEDEX, FRANCE (coverage with no geographical limitations)
Financial Guarantee: HISCOX EUROPE UNDERWRITING LTD, 1 Great Saint Helen’s, EC3A 6HX, LONDON, ROYAUME UNI (coverage per claim and insurance year: 1,500,000 €, for all body, material and non-physical damage, consecutive or not - coverage with no geographical limitations).
Information System Service Provider SAS OVH (2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France - Tel : 0820 698 765)
Our customer service team is available from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm GMT
Telephone +448 008 085 593 (Cost of a local call)
E-mail : email@example.com
Personal Data Handling
The recipients of the information collected are the internal services of PrivateSportShop and the information is used:
- To process orders
- To get to know the Customers and Members
- To inform its Customers and Members of upcoming sales via email
- To announce special offers (and notably competitions, games, etc.) - For all other announcements by partners, if the member has accepted to receive partner offers.
On the forms used on the websites, all sections marked with a asterisk most be filled in in order to make the most of the services offered. Failing to provide the required information, PrivateSportShop will not be able to meed the corresponding demand. In the event that the Member no longer wishes to receive these prospecting by emails PrivateSportShop, he may at any moment change his sending preferences:
- on the page “My Account / My Personal Information”
- by clicking on the links provided in all emails sent by the Company
- by sending an unsubscribe request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PrivateSportShop's commercial partners can also be made recipient of data from the Members and Costumers who have accepted.
In accordance with articles 39 and following of the French law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, concerning information technology and civil liberties, any person can have access to and, if applicable, correct or delete information concerning them, by sending his request (indicating his email address, first name and last name):
- By email to email@example.com or on the “Contact Us” page of the website and selecting “Unsubscribe”;
- By post to the following address: 460 avenue des Bigos - CS 70008 - 34748 Vendargues Cedex - France.
A word on Cookies
Cookies, files containing data related to your browsing on the website, can be recorded on the computer or terminal you are using, measure audience and offer you our products or those of our partners, tailored to your interests.
Cookies from other companies, especially social networks, can also be directly deposited by them to improve interactivity, for example by letting your 'like" PrivateSportShop on Facebook or enabling you to watch videos directly on our website.
You can configure your browser to accept or refuse these cookies. For extra information on how to proceed, here are links sending you to the cookies management page of your browser:
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies - For Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr - For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies - For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR - For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/fr/cookies.html
Not all features are available with cookies disabled.